YouFibre is a small team of experts on a mission to provide Faster,
Fairer, Kinder Internet across England (starting in the North East).
Founded in 2019, we’re on a mission to bring ultrafast Internet to
our customers. Guided by the principles of flawless customer
support, fair contracts, and affordable pricing, YouFibre brings the
full fibre experience direct to your home or office to create the
best Internet experience possible.
We’re a high-performing team of 15 people. Every member of our team is empowered to take ownership of their work, striving for personal accountability, and rewarded with endless opportunities to develop.
Earnings: £20,000-£22,000 depending on experience + bonus
Reporting to: Customer Services Manager
We’re looking for a Customer Support Representative who is able to work autonomously and exercise excellent judgement at all times. You’ll be someone who is able to answer customer queries via telephone, email, or chat, quickly and enthusiastically because you enjoy doing it! You’ll working alongside our inhouse and outsourced customer services teams to ensure our high standards are met.
On a day to day basis, you will deliver our customer service experience, ensuring that customers facing a variety of situations are all treated with the same high level of service and understanding. We have an excellent product that we, and our customers, are incredibly excited about. We now want to ensure our brand, marketing, sales and customer service maximise our potential.
• Responding to customer enquiries across a variety of platforms (telephone, chat, email)
• Maintaining high standards of customer service across all customer interactions
• Resolving routine and complex enquiries in a thorough and expeditious manner, escalating as required
• Maintaining the customer services platform so that tickets can be resolved quickly and efficiently
• Handling complaints and provide appropriate solutions within specified timeframes
• Providing support to new and existing customers
• General administrative and clerical duties related to role
• Building strong relationships with colleagues, suppliers, and clients
• Experience of delivering customer service functions (e.g. answering calls, web chat, emails)
• Experience of working in a customer facing role (e.g. customer services, reception)
• Experience working in the ISP and/or B2C sectors would be a bonus
• High level of computer literacy, quick to learn new applications
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Mature and responsible attitude
• Ability to work autonomously, a desire to learn and grow
• Proactive with ability to anticipate, communicate and resolve issues with minimal guidance
• Effective problem solving and interpersonal skills, a focus on teamwork and customer service
• A drive for excellence and high attention to detail
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Ability to prioritise and work with the flexibility required as a team member in a start-up
• Holiday allowance 28 days (bank holidays not included to allow greater flexibility when taking leave)
• Bonus – discretionary, based on performance